Thursday, June 30, 2005

Parineetha - The Married Woman: Movie Review



At last we got tickets and blissfully went to watch Parineetha.
If you saw us coming out of the cinema-hall….and saw our grinning faces…and thought that it was Munnabhai Part II that we watched…….
Well….what can I say! I was as much confused as u.

Because the last half an hour of the film made us laugh so hard.
Hm….I’m not sure if those laughable moments were provided intentionally or not.

It is undoubtedly a visual treat. Everything looks so beautiful. And u get too hear some melodious tunes which goes well with the mood of Parineetha. In fact, I'm still humming "Piyaa Bole...". Saif is really good in his arrogant-but-hopelessly in love-role. Sanjay Dutt looked old...but nobody is doubting his acting skills. Divya Baalan has done a great job. She is well cast as the woman who can evoke in men such respect as well as possessiveness. Ah! those eyes.........they do speak volumes!

If u are in a romantic mood....and loves the slow pace....Parineetha is well worth till the climax. No I won't tell the climax and stop u from having a few laughs.

As for me, till interval it was bearable. In case u didn’t know, I’m such a romantic idiot sometimes. And I do love music videos very much.
Don’t get what I’m talking about??? Go and watch Parineetha.
Since you are going for it, keep your brain somewhere safe.

Now, why are you staring at me like that?! Oops! forget that I said something about your brains, silly things.

Categories: , ,

No comments: