Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Welcome Note

Hello reader

A long time back.........I decided to start blogging. But, like everything else that I do, this also was postponed........postponed..........and.........well, postponed some more!!!

Anyway, as u r reading this, I would like to welcome you to my world (limited access).

Let me make something clear first. There is a Guru in India namely Sri Sri Sri RaviSankar. And the phrase 'Art of Living' is mainly recogonized as his teachings (I don't know anything more).If he has copy-righted the phrase....someone pleazzzzz inform me.

In this little blog of mine I intend to type-away about my interests. That will mainly include books, movies & music. And some musings......

So, if you intend to come along tomorrow or any other day...... Wish u happy reading!

Signing Off
-Krishna

I'm adding something to this post.

Important Info: This blog was named "Art of Living" previously, hence the above blah-blah. Some people end up here searching for some info about Sri Sri Ravishankar and Art of Living. For those here are two links>>

About Sri Sri Ravishankar

Art of Living foundation's official website

Again, thankyou for visiting my blog.

No comments: