Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith: Movie Review

No, I'm not a Star Wars fan. Yet I watched Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the only episode that I have ever watched. One of the Star Wars fan teased me when I joked about the light-saber-duels, which really looked funny to me. Hm……should have kept my mouth shut!

There was a lack of depth in the characterization (except for Obi-Wan Kenobi) and I couldn't relate to them. The events lacked any surprise. Even I was able to forsee the climax.

The romance between Anakin and Padme didn't look so strong that he would turn to the Dark Side to save her. But then, I guess Anakin was not good enough by Yoda standards. If he wanted his lover by his side all the time, how come he is selfless?!

In a nutshell I didn't care about anything that happened!

Categories: , ,

No comments: